We welcome you to consider Bellecci as the next step in your exciting career as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the SF Bay Area. At Bellecci we will provide an opportunity for you to participate in a development and municipal engineering market which is providing positive changes to California livable communities and public spaces. Bellecci is a place for you to learn and grow and to continue on your path for broad engineering-surveying knowledge in the fast-paced California environment.
What should know about Bellecci?
- Bellecci Team members learn new Skills and we Take Care of our Clients
- We Lift Each Other Up and Celebrate our Team
- Our Team is Progressive and Forward-Looking
- Bellecci is a Growing Practice
- There are NO LIMITS for anyone on the Team
A successful candidate is knowledgeable in Land Surveying for a variety of applications, including boundary determinations, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys for utility, highway, and subdivision projects. The responsibilities include managing projects, mentoring surveying staff and coordination with clients, establishing project fees, preparing schedules for projects, directing staff to stay on course with active projects, performing and/or overseeing surveying calculations, analyzing, and interpreting of public records research, including deeds, easements, record of survey, and other relevant documents for a project and performing field checks, coordinating with contractors for construction staking, and performing quality control of surveying related tasks.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Subdivision Map Act, local zoning requirements, thorough understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D. The candidate shall also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be willing to work in a team environment.
- Professional Land Surveyor licensed in the State of California
- Proficient in all aspects of Land Surveying including boundary and topographic surveying as well as construction staking
- Experience with electronic instruments, field data collectors, AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS and Robotic instruments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- 5 years of Land Surveying experience
Job Type: Full-time
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching
If interested, please apply here: shorturl.at/vGN27