• Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way and construction surveys for public and private clients. Provide support in both the field and the office as necessary.
• As experience and knowledge are gained in surveying, the selected individual’s responsibilities will include the operation and maintenance of survey equipment, taking field notes, data collection, performing calculations and working with staff and clients on these projects. Additionally, office involvement will include learning to reduce survey data, performing calculations, and producing exhibits of survey work with AutoCAD Civil3d
• Assist in the preparation of Survey maps, exhibits, and plats. Support staff with map and record research as well.
• Land surveying work includes a balance between working outdoors and with technology, including GPS, robotic total stations, scanners, etc. Field work is complementary to office survey technology involving CAD and GIS based mapping. Skills in math and measurement science will be developed as you learn the fundamentals of land surveying.
• Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review work for completeness and accuracy
• 8 Hour shifts, Monday-Friday Schedule
• High School Diploma or related education in Surveying or Computer Drafting/Design
• Basic computer skills, knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Strong work ethic and accountability
• Valid California Driver’s License with Clean driving record required (no more than 3 accidents and/or moving violations in the last 36 months or 2 accidents and or moving violations within the last 12 months)
• Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
• Desire and ability to work outdoors in physically challenging environments
• General Engineering plan reading skills
• Field survey experience 1 year (boundary, topographic, and construction staking)
• GPS experience
• Trimble survey equipment experience
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Majority of field work is paid at CA Prevailing Wage rates
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Support for continuing education and training opportunities
• Vacation / Holiday & Sick pay
• Opportunity for growth with support and mentoring to help with professional goals
• Pay: commensurate with experience
Epic Engineers Office located in Redlands, CA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information
1 post • Page 1 of 1