Spectrum Land Services, Inc. is a rapidly expanding right-of-way consulting firm in Southern California. Headquartered in Orange California, Spectrum is seeking a qualified California Professional Land Surveyor to work in a lead role within our easement acquisition department. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to be a part of a stable, well-established firm. We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits package, 401K and advancement opportunities.
LOCATION: Orange, California (Hybrid and remote work schedules are available)
POSITION: Project Surveyor. Full-time employment or contract opportunity focusing on electric utility right-of-way projects.
With minimal direction from the project manager, the position focuses on writing, reviewing, and stamping complex centerline and metes & bounds legal descriptions and plat maps of easement take areas involving the acquisition of electric utility easements. In a productive team environment, the PLS leads other staff and performs analysis of land title records such as, AutoCAD designs, deeds, maps, and other documents of record to produce legal descriptions and exhibit maps.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid California PLS license
• 2+ years of experience writing, reviewing and approving (wet stamp) legal descriptions and plat maps
• Ability to thoroughly interpret land title deeds and lead other staff to accurately describe easement boundaries
• Ability to interpret AutoCAD design files and develop legal descriptions based on the electronic files
• Must have clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
PREFERRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced skill with AutoCAD LT or Civil 3D preparing easement exhibit maps
• 2+ years of experience performing general to advanced land surveying functions in an office environment
Competitive pay or starting salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including a matching 401K, group health, dental, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave etc. Actual pay rate will be based on candidate qualifications & experience.
Local and out-of-state applicants are urged to apply. Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Contact: Rich Maldonado - Telephone: 714-568-1800 x230
SPECTRUM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Spectrum Land Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to fostering diversity in the workplace
725 Town & Country Road ▪ Suite 410 ▪ Orange, California 92868
Phone: (714) 568-1800 ▪ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Unique Opportunity for a California Professional Land Surveyor
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:12 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1