SHN seeks a Professional Land Surveyor who will be responsible for developing and managing survey projects for our private and public sector clients, as well as our in-house team of professionals; you will work within the region and other SHN regional offices as needed to support company-wide project development. The Professional Land Surveyor will work with our Project Managers and the Regional Manager to develop scope, budget, and schedule for various projects within our multiple disciplines. Come join our team! We are committed to building a better future, together.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Flexible work schedule
• Extensive benefit package!
• Family-friendly and supportive team culture, shareholder opportunities
• Live, work, and play in the beautiful rural communities of Northern California
Compensation: $93,600 to $124,800 per year
Education and Experience:
• Graduation from an accredited vocational school, college, or university with studies in Geomatics/ Surveying, Engineering, or related fields
• Minimum of two (2) years post license (PLS) experience
• B.S. Degree in Geomatics or Surveying
• CFed certification
• Experience working in a consulting firm
Certificates and Licenses:
• Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in good standing in California
Please send to SHN-Hire@shn-engr.com a cover letter that addresses your interests and a current resume. All inquiries will remain confidential.
SHN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation in the process of apply or interviewing due to a disability, please let us know.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 am