LAND SURVEYOR and ASSISTANT LAND SURVEYOR
NorthStar Engineering Group, Inc. is a successful Civil Engineering / Land Surveying Company founded in 2002 and is seeking a Land Surveyor and Assistant Land Surveyor to join our team in Modesto, California. Qualified individual will assist in the preparation of ALTA Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Tentative Maps, Easements, Construction Staking Calculations, Construction Staking, and Boundary Surveying.
• Must possess AutoCAD skills.
• General computer skills (Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat)
• Knowledge of standard surveying methods and procedures.
• Knowledge of engineering design, land development, and construction practices.
• Experience with conventional, GPS, and data collection equipment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, receive direction well, interact with current and prospective clients, complete tasks on budget and in an efficient manner, and work independently or as part of a team.
Additional Preferred Experience:
• Professional Land Surveyor Licensure or Land Surveyor in Training Registration in California.
• 2 years of survey experience.
Duties Will Include:
• Survey boundary analysis and computations of topography and utility surveys.
• Prepare and review CAD work, plats, and final surveys.
• Perform quality control of all survey documents, including survey plans and record plats.
• Assist in directing field and office staff.
NorthStar provides a great team environment, and we are always focused on employee development and advancement. Our total compensation package is VERY competitive and includes full benefits for Employee and Dependents, 401k Plan with Company Matching, and vacation/sick pay. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong leadership. Come join our team!
Please email email@example.com with your resume and career inquiries.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm