LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR
Do you want to join an exciting and fun company that is disrupting the industry? Do you like playing with new technology? Are you a passionate and accepting of new challenges? Then, Ozone Reality Capture is the place for you. With a team oriented entrepreneurial culture, we are different than most large, legacy firms. Here you have the opportunity to grow and chart your own path while having fun doing it!
We are pioneers, problem solvers, and disrupters who challenge traditional ways of thinking and develop more efficient, safer, more profitable ways of doing things for our clients without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
Ozone is looking for a Licensed Land Surveyor with experience and enthusiasm to join our team!
• Collect survey data using GNSS receivers, scanners, total stations, levels, and survey controllers.
• Perform field survey tasks in accordance with local, state and national regulations
• Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers
• Research historical maps, land records, previous survey results and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines
• Produce clear and concise field notes and quality field data for office processing.
• Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical features
• Sign and seal survey documents
• Provide insight and suggestions for correct equipment and proper software to perform tasks
• Work without immediate supervision and make technical and procedural decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
• Collaborate with a multi-discipline team and communicate with clients, subconsultants, site supervisors and contractors.
• 2+ years of experience as a Professional Land Surveyor in CA preferable. Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) considered.
• Ability to obtain PLS Licensure in other Southwestern states as required.
• A full understanding of the PLSS and statutory rules governing the practice of surveying
• Experience with Robotics, GPS, Total Station and LiDAR scanning equipment
• Understanding of mapping concepts
• Experience with computer drafting programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Revit
• Experience performing Boundary Surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Topographic Mapping
• Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills along with the ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to train other survey and/or field personnel
• Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work with clients and staff
• Willingness to work remotely, without physically reporting to the office each day and able to work independently or as a leader of a survey crew
• Flexible with changing schedules and workload demands
• Willing to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
• Excellent team player with good communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred but not Necessary:
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or related field
• Photogrammetry knowledge and experience
• Working knowledge of Point Clouds
• GPR knowledge and experience
• Experience with ARCGIS
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
• Charismatic yet humble, passionate, persuasive, hardworking and ethical.
• Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
• Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
• Persistence and resilience to work through anticipated ups and downs.
Ozone Reality Capture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.