Sacramento County - Associate Land Surveyor

scarpa

Sacramento County - Associate Land Surveyor

Post by scarpa »

Job Title: Associate Land Surveyor
Announcement date: 8/31/21
Cut-offs: 10/5/21 (final)
Job Description:
Under general direction, the Associate Land Surveyor performs difficult and complex surveying work and/or acts as supervisor to a group of surveyors and/or paraprofessional, surveying/engineering staff. Determines legality of parcels; supervises the review of Records of Survey, Parcel Maps and Subdivision Maps for compliance with State and Local Codes; interprets and explains Local and State Codes, the Land Surveyors Act and Subdivision Map Act.
Minimum Qualifications:
Either: 1. Two years of full-time experience in Sacramento County service in the class of Assistant Land Surveyor, performing duties related to surveying and boundary determination.
Or: 2. Three years of full-time experience in Sacramento County service in the class of Survey Party Chief or Principal Engineering Technician performing duties related to surveying and boundary determination.
Or: 3. Three years of full-time experience related to paraprofessional surveying and boundary determinations, at a supervisory or leadworker capacity.
Salary Range: $8,712.18 - $10,589.64 monthly
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. All applicants must complete and submit an online County of Sacramento employment application by 5:00 PM on the posted cut-off date. The full job announcement and online application is available for viewing here.
scarpa

Re: Sacramento County - Associate Land Surveyor

Post by scarpa »

We are looking for a CA Licensed Surveyor who would like to come work with me and my team at Sacramento County to review maps and other documents. Join the team which encourages collaboration and a teaching environment. If you are interested in learning and moving forward in your career and your profession, come assist me in the County Surveyor’s Office.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Jon Scarpa