PT Survey Technician I - City of Anaheim

devmanager

PT Survey Technician I - City of Anaheim

Post by devmanager »

City of Anaheim, Ca
Hourly Rate: $27.11 - $34.60
This is a part-time position usually averaging 30 hours per week. A minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.

The City of Anaheim Public Works Department seeks a team-oriented Part Time Survey Technician I to join the Construction Services Division. The Part Time Survey Technician will be part of a survey crew and tasked to perform the basic duties of the crew, including care & maintenance of equipment and set-up & break-down of equipment & survey sites that typically are in the middle of heavy traffic or construction.

Candidates must possess a combination of knowledge and ability to perform the duties of a Part Time Survey Technician. Knowledge of trigonometry is required. Ideal candidates will have additional training or education such as college-level coursework in land surveying.

The Construction Services Division of Public Works provides high quality solution-oriented services in the areas of Capital Public Project Inspection, Survey and Contract Administration, contributing to the physical, social and economic growth of the City of Anaheim. The Construction Services Division is committed to providing innovative construction management, sound engineering principles, interdepartmental participation and teamwork. Come join our team of Construction Professionals working collectively to deliver quality projects for our Anaheim Community.

To apply, please view the Part Time Survey Technician I flyer: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ ... chnician-i

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received. The deadline for the first review of applications is on Monday, April 11, 2022 at 5:00PM. Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Applicants that apply after the first review are not guaranteed to be considered for this recruitment. This recruitment may close at any time without notice after the first review date. EOE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.