FIELD LAND SURVEYOR
email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Do you want to join an exciting and fun company that is disrupting the industry? Do you like playing with new technology? Are you a passionate and accepting of new challenges? Then, Ozone Reality Capture is the place for you. With a team oriented entrepreneurial culture, we are different than most large, legacy firms. Here you have the opportunity to grow and chart your own path while having fun doing it!
We are pioneers, problem solvers, and disrupters who challenge traditional ways of thinking and develop more efficient, safer, more profitable ways of doing things for our clients without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
Ozone is looking for a Field Land Surveyor with experience and enthusiasm to join our team!
• Collect survey data using GNSS receivers, scanners, total stations, levels, and survey controllers.
• Perform field survey tasks such as locating monuments, improvements, utilities, etc. for varying projects such as ALTA’s boundary surveys, construction staking and topographic surveys
• Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers.
• Setting monuments and project horizontal/vertical control.
• Produce clear and concise field notes and quality field data for office processing.
• Provide insight and suggestions for correct equipment and proper software to perform tasks
• Work without immediate supervision and make technical and procedural decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
• Collaborate with a multi-discipline team and communicate with clients, subconsultants, site supervisors and contractors.
• Experience with Robotics, GPS and Total Station
• Experience setting horizontal and vertical control
• Experience with construction staking and ability to communicate with construction crews/contractors
• Experience performing Boundary Surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Topographic Mapping
• Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills along with the ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to train other survey and/or field personnel
• Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work with clients and staff
• Willingness to work remotely, without physically reporting to the office each day and able to work independently or as a leader of a survey crew
• Flexible with changing schedules and workload demands
• Willing to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
• Excellent team player with good communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred but not Necessary:
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or related field
• Experience with computer drafting programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Revit
• Photogrammetry knowledge and experience
• Working knowledge of LiDAR Scanning Equipment
• GPR / Subsurface Utility Detection knowledge and experience
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
• Charismatic yet humble, passionate, persuasive, hardworking and ethical.
• Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
• Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
• Persistence and resilience to work through anticipated ups and downs.
Message us for more info!!
Ozone Reality Capture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.