Job Opening for a Professional Land Surveyor
RdM Surveying is a growing company located in Orange County seeking a qualified licensed Land Surveyor to join our team. We have been providing our services for 30+ years and try to foster good skills in problem solving, personal growth and a positive work environment.
We are seeking a motivated individual to help oversee our field crew with mentorship in mind, and who enjoys working outside in beach cities and from home on drafting projects.
• Meeting with contractors or clients on site
• Ability to perform calculations for construction layout and staking
• Collect data to be used in drafting projects, FEMA certifications and other types of certifications
• Awareness of surroundings and insuring safety of oneself or other team members is being met
• Drafting ALTA, Topographic Surveys, Corner Records and Records of Survey in Carlson Autocad
• Land Surveyors License
• Valid driver’s license
• Familiarity with Leica equipment or desire to learn how to use the equipment
• 6+ years of land surveying experience in California
• Math skills
• Ability to lead people
• Competitive Salary based on level of experience
• Medical Insurance
• Retirement Plan
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume attached, or call Ron at (949) 858-2924.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1