Land Surveyor (PLS) Employment or Contract Opportunity
Spectrum Land Services is a leading right-of-way consulting firm in Southern California. Headquartered in Orange California, Spectrum is seeking a qualified California Licensed Land Surveyor (PLS) to work in a lead role within our right-of-way division. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to be a part of a stable, well established firm.
LOCATION: Orange, California (opportunity to work semi-remotely after initial introductory period)
POSITION: Professional Land Surveyor (Full-Time Employment or Independent Contractor Position)
With limited oversight, the position primarily focuses on writing, reviewing, approving and stamping complex centerline and metes & bounds (land) descriptions of easement take areas involving the acquisition of electric utility easements in a productive team environment. The PLS performs analysis of land title records such as property ownership profiles, deeds, maps, and other documents to produce land descriptions and exhibit maps. The PLS “wet stamps” grants of easements and plat maps to be recorded at various County Recorders offices.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid California Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
• 2+ years of experience in land surveying, public utility engineering, or a related land surveying field
• Must demonstrate the ability to interpret and write complex land descriptions involving utility rights of way
• Ability to thoroughly interpret land title deeds record maps and plot/ right-of-way boundaries
• Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor
PAY RANGE: $109,000 -$130,000
Spectrum offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays and 401(k) with an employer match.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact: Rich Maldonado - Telephone: (951) 515-7166
SPECTRUM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Spectrum Land Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to fostering diversity in the workplace.
725 Town & Country Road ▪ Suite 410 ▪ Orange, California 92868 ▪ (714) 568-1800 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1