Senior Land Surveyor, California Licensed Surveyor
SCE&S is seeking qualified candidates with different levels of experience in field surveying, mapping, and construction staking.
For information about the types of projects our company is involved with, please check out our website: http://www.southlandcivil.com
Responsibilities include the following:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience
• Organize and schedule field crews for aerial and ground topography, boundary, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys and construction staking.
• Provide mapping for subdivisions and prepare legal descriptions.
• Manage potential calls from new clients. Research, prepare scope of services/budgets, and procure contracts.
• Perform all manner of field surveying, error adjustment, and boundary resolution
• Perform surveys with conventional and GPS equipment, including post processing
• Experience with the Public Land Survey System, establishment of boundary control, and application of the principles of excess and deficiency distribution
• Work directly with the partners and clients to address construction surveying needs, as well as support engineering services.
• Experience with AutoCAD and basic CAD mapping skills
• Experience with Civil3D and Autodesk Survey Databases preferred
• Familiarity with Line Code Sets and Description Key Sets
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Great growth opportunity with an industry known company.
• Flexible work schedule with the understanding of construction priorities
• Vacation time based on position & 1-week sick time.
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401k with 3% match
• Up to 10 paid holidays per year
• Professional development and licensing fee reimbursement
• All positions at SCES are hourly.
• Commensurate with experience
1 post • Page 1 of 1