Come join our team at RdM Surveying if you are interested in growing in your career with a well established land surveying company along the coast. We strongly believe in everyone who works for us having a well-rounded experience in the field and in the office. You can learn more about us at http://www.rdmsurveying.com
The Party Chief will be responsible for a 1 to 2 man field crew while running a field crew. Ideally, the person applying for the position will also have CAD experience to be able to work in the office a few days out of the week. We are open to training the right candidate for office work.
• Meeting with contractors or clients on site
• Ability to perform calculations for construction layout and staking
• Collect data to be used in drafting projects, FEMA certifications and other types of certifications
• Awareness of surroundings and insuring safety of oneself or other team members
• Draft Corner Records, Record of Surveys, topographical surveys, exhibits, etc. If training is required, a CAD class must be completed before training begins.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to operate and maintain various survey instruments, including robotic total stations, GPS receivers and data collectors
• 5+ years of land surveying experience in California as a Crew Chief
• Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
• Starting pay is based on level of experience
• Medical Insurance
• Retirement Plan
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume attached, or call (949) 858-2924.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:46 am